Friday, December 30, 2011

11. "It takes two to Tango!"

When I embarked upon the path that led to the story told here: Mentally Ill Prophecy, (on or about February 23, 1993); I had no idea what would be in store for me.  February 23, 1993 - January 3, 2012 for me was about regaining my voice.

Whereas I was at one time an asshole youth (given that opinions are like assholes: everybody has one), now being an asshole is all a part of manly essence, the which in turn led to this blog: Quixophasia, with predated material published on the blog from my time in Bellingham, WA and my time in Visualizing Ballard: June 1994 - June 1996.

Time passed.

For the year of the Water Dragon 2012, my resolution is to "enjoy food more:" the which is also my "dying wish," trumping any former dying wishes of mine.  The conclusion of the delusion that I experienced is contained within: "The Peasant James Version."

"I went to a masseuse once and at the end of 60 minutes, he said that all the stress was in my head.  Yet, I noted to myself that he failed to massage my head during the session."

No comments:

Post a Comment